Here’s why you need to take advantage of Coworking Spaces
The minute you walk into a coworking space you’ll immediately experience an energetic vibe that revolves around unlike a regular workspace. The smell of fresh coffee beans in the air is not the only aspect that adds on to making the atmosphere electric, but the energy the excited occupants bring to the workspace is what completes a dynamic coworking area.
In a coworking space , you will see a blend of different individuals; some in deep focus at private desks and others striking up captivating conversations at large shared tables quite the culture coworking space are defined with.
Shared workspaces or rather coworking space offer affordable office space for those looking to escape the solitude of a home office or the chaos of a noisy cafe.Coworking space offer a suite of office-like amenities such as hot-desks, private meeting rooms, kitchens, coffee and more. Often, they also provide a community. The occupants are typically freelancers, start-ups, entrepreneurs, and businesses with small teams who want to take advantage of flexible workspaces.
The culture a coworking space carries sure is the highlight; however, the cost is the draw. One of the main benefits of these kinds of areas is the capacity to rent out only what you need vs. an entire private office space, which may seem costlier especially for smaller teams and startup enthusiasts. There are different membership based models popularly known as hot desks where the costs vary and allow for flexibility.
C-Pod is Centre A’s exclusive dedicated coworking desks which give our clients access to Centre A’s facilities and services at cost-effective rates. Ideal for start-ups, business travelers, consultants as well as sales and marketing professionals who are on the move yet require superior facilities and services.
Shared infrastructure for business. The independent workforce continues to grow
C-Pod (Small Desk): INR 8,500/Month
C-Pod (Large Desk): INR 11,000/Month
Here are some key benefits of our coworking spaces :
- Central location with metro access (MG Road metro station)
- Dedicated work desk with storage options* (storage only for large desks)
- Premier business address
- Flexible daily, weekly and monthly plans
- Free secure internet and Wi-Fi
- World class meeting and conference rooms
- Mail and courier handling
- Client greeting and reception services by our guest relations team
- In-house IT support, engineering, and maintenance team
- Complimentary housekeeping services
- Business lounge & sky garden
- Entertainment zone and cafe
- Print/ scan/ photocopy facilities
- 24X7 and 365 days secure access
- 24X7 generator and UPS backup
- Dedicated pantry with microwaves and coffee machines
- 50% off meeting and conference rooms
- Discounts at all associated hotels, restaurants, gyms and retail outlets
Looking for flexible membership based monthly coworking packages, we have got three packages to suit your business needs. Click on each to know more details.
Gold Membership – INR 3,000 (5 days/ month)
Platinum Membership – INR 5,500 (10 days/ month)
Diamond Membership – INR 8,000 (Unlimited Access)
Your email address will not be published.Required fields are required *