Serviced Office – The Perfect Platform for SMEs to Grow in Cochin
One way for small and medium enterprises to grow is to establish a nation-wide network of branches and serve regional markets. This can be a capital intensive proposition but Centre A commercial office space in Kochi, provides the perfect solution for SMEs to grow in Cochin without digging deep into their pockets.
The advantages of serviced offices for SMEs:
1. Centre A fully furnished office in Kochi is ready for use right from day one.
2. The virtual business address gives SMEs a head start due to advantages of a prime location that looks so good on letterheads and business stationery.
3. The office space for lease includes cabins as well as co-working space in Cochin complete with computer systems, high speed internet and telecom facilities in the cabins as well as on desks in a fully air conditioned environment.
4. A virtual receptionist welcomes visitors and shows them to the shared business lounge, giving the impression that the SME is a large enterprise and is doing quite well.
5. SMEs enjoy amenities such as support staff for secretarial duties, for general administrative work, IT staff to help out in case of need and pantry staff to serve refreshments.
6. Access to video conferencing along with audio conferencing rooms in Kochi.
7. There is a café in the premises, meeting rooms for rent in Kochi and conference room for rent at reasonable rates. SME staff does not have to bother with finding out such facilities.
8. The shared office space in Kochi is spacious, fully furnished and can be used right from day one with all facilities in place that includes a personalized telephone number.
9. What makes it so affordable is that SMEs do not have to pay a huge amount upfront for rental or lease. The virtual offices can be rented for shorter periods and users pay for extra facilities as and when they use them.
10. There is no waiting period. Normally it would take anywhere from one month to six months for an office to be rented and equipped with facilities. Then there is the matter of hiring suitable staff. Centre A has the necessary infrastructure and staff already in place to start services the moment the SME staff move in. With telecom and internet facilities as well as video and audio conferencing already in place, SME owners avoid the hassles of lengthy processes involved in the set up of such services and the associated capital costs.
Professional to the core, Centre A has created the perfect environment for SMEs to dive in and flourish from day one. They save capital costs and running costs in addition to benefiting from the best address that will boost their image. With all infrastructural services handled by Centre A, SMEs are free to focus on running their business and making better use of their capital.
Your email address will not be published.Required fields are required *