Here are some helpful tips on office etiquette.
- Don’t look at your phone and appear distracted.
- Don’t talk to others when someone is presenting
- Don’t interrupt people when they are speaking. Ask all questions at the end
- Don’t eat out loud during a meeting as this looks rude.
- Keep the meeting room tidy.
- You must respect people’s private time and avoid acting in an invasive way.
- Avoid being disruptive and talking out loud.
- Keep this area tidy & clutter-free for others.
- Don’t become unproductive and spend the whole day here. Time yourself.
- If it limited office space, then be fair and ensure everyone has a chance to use the breakout area.
- Keep it clean and in good condition at all times.
- Use your office storage sensibly by not leaving food and drink in your draws.
- Don’t keep any obvious offensive items in your office desk.
Don’t swear out loud around your office spaces as this can make people feel uncomfortable.
- Try not to eat & drink here. Use the kitchen.